At In Home Kitchen & Bath Boutique, we are passionate about working with our clients in achieving home spaces that function well, look great and incorporate good design. We can provide any or all of the following:
- design services
- on-site consultation services (hourly charges apply)
- supply of kitchen and bathroom products
- supply and installation of these products
- complete renovation with project management
Our clients include homeowners, interior designers, architects, contractors, developers and realtors.
Where do we start?
- For personalized service, we recommend that you schedule an appointment in our showroom with one of our designers. This initial meeting is to understand your project scope and your renovation goals. This is approximately 1 hour (free of charge) and can be scheduled outside of showroom hours upon request. For this meeting, we ask that you bring detailed room measurements or plans (with ceiling height), photos of your existing space, and any inspirational ideas you may have from magazines or other media. (a list of what works or what doesn't work in your current space helps too!)
- A budgetary quote is prepared for review, and a second meeting in our showroom is recommended to discuss the quote details. This is also approximately 1 hour and free of charge, and is intended to give us both a good understanding of the expectations and possibilities for the project.
- A deposit to retain our services is accepted, which is approximately 5-10% of the total project budget. This deposit will be applied towards the overall project proposal, and allows us to proceed with consultations with you until a final scope of work can be determined. In the event that you do not proceed with the project, this deposit is non-refundable.
- We prepare a formal proposal when the scope of work is defined, and products and finishes are selected. The proposal will contain a complete material list, work specifications and payment schedule, and you enter into a work agreement with In Home. Our designer will review the design specifications and drawings with you for final approval.
- Once your completed, approved and signed drawings are finalized, In Home will place orders for all of your project materials. The project start date will be determined by the delivery schedules of the materials selected.
- If opting for our installation and project management services, our team of contractors will begin installation under the guidance of our Project Manager, who will communicate with you and our team to complete all of the work specifications outlined in the proposal.